Schedule, sponsorhip info, and registration: www.hops.hort.vt.edu
South Atlantic Hops Conference
March 2-3, 2018
Two days of essential information and networking for those who grow and brew with local hops!
- Beginner and advanced grower tracks
- In-depth tracks on the business & marketing of hops, pest & pathogen anagement, hops quality & food safety, intro to brewing science, and much more!
- Onsite networking reception, research updates, interactive exhibits, and services/supplies vendors
- Sponsorship opportunities - help support our efforts and get your company or organization message in front of 200-250 attendees!
- Includes all sessions, breaks, lunch, & networking Hoppy Hour, all for $179 (early bird until Jan 15, 2018)
Additional information 540-231-5783 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Virginia Beginning Farmer & Rancher Coalition is a state-wide and coalition-based Extension program, housed in Virginia Tech’s Department of Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education. Funding was sponsored by the Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program (BFRDP) of the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) Award #2017-70011-26861, and the Southern Risk Management Education Center Grant #545015. For more information about the program or funding, contact Kim Niewolny, Program Director and Extension Specialist, at email@example.com or 540-231-5784.
For website updates, such as broken links, please contact Allyssa Mark, Program Associate.